Wednesday, March 31, 2010

9dp2dt / 11dpo

Well the line is much fainter this morning, and it was already pretty faint yesterday. No way the camera would show the line in a photo at this point. Obviously I am disappointed, but not disappointed enough to stop testing.

What I find annoying is that when do I search on the internet for images of very faint bfps, they almost always seem to be big fat honkin' lines that are completely obvious, lines I would never decsribe as very faint. My line isn't like those lines, it really is one of those where you don't see it at first but need to look closer and turn the stick this way and that to confirm that there is shadow of a line. This is the First Response stick by the way. The Dollar store stick was totally blank this morning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment