Wednesday, September 23, 2009

3dp3dt

I have been just soooo sleepy and in a total brain fog the last few days, and today I found out why: Progesterone came back at 144!

I'm on the same amount of supplements as every other time, but this is by far the highest it has been. I'm not sure this is a good thing, it seems so unnatural to jack it up that high! I am on 400mg suppositories twice a day, and one 200mg oral prometrium at night.

I'm struggling to get any work done, and even typing up this short blog entry is an effort. And I didn't have the energy to argue with the nurse about getting an ultrasound done (I usually skip the luteal phase scan) so I'm off to get that done early tomorrow. I am still on east coast time so getting up early won't be a problem... but by noon I am ready to be done for the day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment