Monday, August 17, 2009

CD19 - Back on the meds

I actually have some good progress to report today! A follie has finally decided to do something and I now have one at 15, up from 9 on Friday.

Also the bloods are suddenly looking alot better:

FSH - 10 (lowest since the cycle began)
E2 - 179 (yay! almost tripled from Friday!)
LH - 6
Prog - 0.9

Looking at the results in the summary table in my previous post, things are finally looking up. At cycle day 19 its about bloody time too!

By the way, it has been 3 days now that I have gone without any stims. Interesting that I get this growth spurt since stopping stims, especially with what we pay for injectable meds... to find that my body does better without them! Well, for this cycle anyway, which has been anything but typical. Oh, and I have been on 1/2 an estinyl since Friday, they wanted me on 1 capsule but I was too scared in case it shut me down, based on my past experience on estinyl. Looks like 1/2 was just the right dose!

Up to now it has been touch and go as to whether I would get a follie to grow or not, and have been on the verge of cancelling. I am finally able to say that I am proceeding with the IVF cycle. Just as well too, as I am now in New Jersey. I really wasn't sure what to expect today, but I am thrilled that things seemed to have turned around.

Tonight I go back on stims again, 150 Bravelle and I start the Cetrotide.

Back for another look tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment