Wednesday, July 8, 2009

CD8 and another 1 follie cycle

Had a day free from monitoring yesterday, and look what I found while driving around:


A brand new Nordstrom at the Cherry Hill Mall!

I had to stop and check it out. There was some stuff on sale and it was fun browsing, but most things were out of my budget. The mall has been undergoing a remodel since last year, and it is looking pretty nice now. It is a great place to wander around when the heat and humidity get too high.

Although I am supposed to be getting some work done in the hotel room, I find I never seem to get as much done as I expect. You'd think that there would be fewer distractions, but somehow I manage to find some.

Went in for monitoring again today, and the scan showed just one follie at 13. For those of you who are new to my blog, I'm not kidding when I say I'm a poor responder!

There are a few others still stuck around 5, that haven't grown at all despite stims. This is pretty typical for me, happens with high stims too. I guess we are really scraping the bottom of the barrel here in terms of finding any eggs to ripen. That's ok, as long as there is at least 1 follicle developing, I'm game to give it a go!

Bloods were encouraging for my lone follie:

FSH: 14
E2: 105
LH: 2
Prog: 0.9

Lining is 9mm.

Since my follie is at 13, I'll be starting Cetrotide tonight along with the stims. From past experience, I don't expect the smaller ones to catch up at this point (especially since they haven't changed since the previous scan). The Cetrotide will hold off any chance of an early surge starting before trigger.

Next check is on Friday. My follies often accelerate in growth once they reach the teens so I expect to trigger either Friday or Saturday night. I got DP a cheap refundable ticket for Friday, so he'll be here to hang out with me over the weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment