Sunday, July 26, 2009

9dp3dt - Last HPT in the house

I used the last First Response in the house this morning and this time I made sure to look at a clock while I waited. I gave it a full 10 minutes, and there was nothing.

At this stage of the game, even if it develops something like a gray shadow later in the day after sitting out, it doesn't matter. The lines should have color by now if it is going to be anything viable.

As I have said before, I would rather have a straight up BFN than a low beta that is slow to rise and ends in a chemical (or worse). There is always an exception I guess, but after about a dozen or so failed cycles that have blank sticks at 9dp3dt, and the positive ones that had dark lines by now, I'm not expecting a different outcome.

It is early Sunday morning and a nice day ahead for plenty of distracting activities. I think I have more of a tendency to mope around if it is a weekday.

Beta is only 2 days away, so just a little bit more with the messy progesterone supps and their multitude of pregnancy-like side effects. It has actually been kind of interesting with the evaporation lines, or maybe annoying is a better word...

1 comments:

Kiwichick said...

Ugh, bummer!! Why on earth do they make you wait until 11dp3dt though? It's enough torture making it through to 9dp3dt IMHO ... Hugs from the South Pacific!

Post a Comment