Monday, June 1, 2009

Beta < 1

I had moved on a few days ago but there is always an added sense of closure with the official result.

We are doing ok, we are used to dealing with the disappointments of BFNs. I don't think there's anything we could have done differently this time, it was just the luck of the draw. After all, it was the same protocol that gave us implantation last year. At this point I just try and focus on the next cycle and not look back too much.

With the Check-sized dosages of Progesterone I was on, I think I am headed for a whopper of a AF. I have had a feeling of crampiness/heaviness since a few days after transfer, and it is starting to get worse. AF isn't even due for a few more days! And the low E2 migraines have already started, so I'm not even up for the consolation glass of wine tonight.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your news. They don't get any easier for some reason. You had such a nice quality of an embie. And yes, focus on the road ahead and not the rearview mirror! Take care, CountinBeans

Post a Comment